Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Imma Be

Major achievement to date! I jogged half (or almost half) of the academic oval! Okay, maybe it isn't a big deal to those who can actually jog the whole oval nonstop but this is to me 'cause I've never was able to do it before. Who knew it was possible for me? Yehess. I managed to do something good for myself. Wait, I can't go on writing this post since I have another paper to do for Write Well. Yehp. I'm back on the part-time writing business. I went back last night actually and now Ma'am Vange gave me another assignment. Of course, I couldn't finish it by 12midnight. 12 pages. Hello! So, anyway, this post is just too informal. I gotta go and check out that paper I have to do...
But, first, I wanna share this: I'm just so happy that I'm actually going back to doing stuff for myself. I'm working to earn a little bit of cash (840 for 48 hours? Not bad), and I'm actually doing what I told myself I should be doing, EXERCISING. So, yes, my endorphines are making me happy right now. I actually smiled a while ago when I went past a quarter of the oval and wasn't stopping. I won't stop smiling. I'll keep myself busy because this is what makes me happy. I'm just recovering from Math53 depression, soar throat, and a cold. Thank God I'm getting better.

Imma Be by BEP was the last song that played on my MP3 before I reached my room. I found it very apt for the thoughts I had.

Imma be BETTER.
Imma be BRILLIANT.
Imma be HAPPY.
Imma be WHAT I WANT TO BE.

Ciao, beautiful people. Gotta start workin.'

No comments: